Miravex warrants that your Miravex hardware product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase.
1. The warranty is only valid if, when a valid warranty claim is filed, the hardware product is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Miravex may direct with a copy of the sales invoice.
2. Miravex’s obligations shall be limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
3. This warranty does not cover problems or damages resulting from:
(a) Accident (e.g. dropping the camera or spilling liquid on the device), misuse, or any unauthorized repair, modification or disassembly.
(b) Improper operation or maintenance and usage not in accordance with product instructions.
(c) Damage caused by Lightning, liquid, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances or any other cause beyond the control of Miravex.
(d) Periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
4. Except where prohibited by applicable law, this warranty is non-transferable and is limited to the original purchaser.
5. Cost relating to transport, duties and taxes and removal or installation of the product is not covered by this warranty.
Warranty claims are processed through the point of purchase; please check with Miravex’s Authorized Dealer from which you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase should be addressed directly to Miravex by contacting our Technical Support personnel at +353-1-524-1434.
Before returning a warranted product please contact our Technical Support personnel at +353-1-524-1434 to file a support claim and for instructions. If Miravex deems that your product is defective, you will be issued with a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number.
DO NOT SHIP THE PRODUCTS DIRECTLY TO MIRAVEX WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER OR YOU WILL WAIVE YOUR WARRANTY.
All transportation and insurance charges must be paid by you all the way to Miravex warehouse. RMA number, dated proof of purchase and whom it was purchased from, as well as explanation of the problem, must accompany the warranted product. You are responsible for any shipping costs, import/export duties, taxes and other such fees.
Miravex reserves the right to inspect all products returned. If the product is found to be within quality assurance parameters, the product will be returned to you, at your expense, along with an invoice for any additional costs that Miravex has incurred. The additional costs shall include, but may not be limited to, shipping charges and labour costs associated with all of the assurance testing.
MIRAVEX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT.
No Miravex dealer, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
11 St. Stephen’s Green