- What are the minimum system requirements for Antera software?
- Windows 7, Professional or Ultimate, 32or 64 bit
- 1Ghz Core 2 Dual processor
- 2Gb RAM
- USB2 interface
- 1 GB AMD (ATI) or NVIDIA accelerated graphics with latest drivers installed, or Intel HD Graphics with latest drivers installed
- OpenGL 3.0
- USB2 connection
- Can I connect the Antera 3D camera to the computer by wireless?
No, you cannot. You can use only our supported 2.5m cable. If you need longer cable you can use USB extensions.
- Does Antera 3D software is compatible with tablets?
The Antera 3D is compatible with a tablets which has Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro operating system (NOT Windows 8 RT) and has full USB port.
- Can I use the Antera 3D software with different computers?
Yes you can. Each Antera 3D camera has a specific serial number which is related with software.
- Does Antera 3D software is compatible with Apple computers?
We don’t have a Mac version of the software yet. Apple users can run it on their machines, provided they install Windows’ operating system on them. This can be done using Apple’s Boot Camp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Camp_%28software%29